Environmental Policy Statement
This policy refers to the activities, products and services of the Company where the company is fully committed to the environmental impacts associated with these, this includes a commitment to the following:
- The reduction of our impact on the environment through good housekeeping, good working practice, pollution prevention, waste minimisation and resource conservation.
- Continual improvement of our environmental management system through auditing and feedback.
- Compliance with all legislation, regulations and other requirements that are relevant to our activities products and services including our environmental policy statement.
- Assessment and evaluation of our environmental performance through monitoring and measuring and development of environmental performance indicators.
- Reviewing our environmental performance indicators, which identify our compliance with our objectives and targets, which are agreed and reviewed annually at formal management, reviews by our top management.
- Formally documenting our environmental policy statement, with our objectives and targets providing a mechanism for implementing our policy, with our management reviews providing a mechanism for ensuring that our commitment is reviewed and communicated correctly.
- To ensure that our employees are aware of our commitment through making our policy statement available to them along with other interested parties and the public having access to our policy on request.
- To develop good environmental relationships within the Company between management and employees, as well as concentrating on developing our relationships with suppliers, customers, stakeholders and the public.